Adblockers or similar extensions may interrupt the functionality of the site. We recommend keeping this off while on our site to avoid conflicting issues.
1. Select the puzzle piece in the right-hand corner of your browser
2. Select Manage Extensions.
Alternatively, you can skip step 1 and 2 by typing this into your URL to go directly to extensions: chrome://extensions/
3. Look for Adblock on your extensions.
4. You will see a light blue toggled to the right indicating it is on.
5. Toggle it to the left and it should change to white.
6. You may need to refresh the page you're on to adjust to the new settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.