There are two ways to use MathGames assignments within Google Classroom. Either by sharing an assignment after creation as seen here or using the method below.
With the method below we will create a linked assignment for you in Classroom, upload each students grades as they progress, and mark each student as complete as the do so. Less data entry for you!
This method requires an account that uses the Google SignOn button.
1. Navigate to Assignments
2. Select Create a new assignment
3. In the left-side column select Link With, and choose Google Classroom from the drop-down menu.
4. On the right side of the page, go to Assign Students, and select a classroom.
You will notice that you now must assign to an entire class, not to individual students. You can only choose one classroom at a time.
5. Create the assignment as normal
6. In the Current Assignment table you'll see that assignments that are linked with Google Classroom have a 'i' icon next to their name.
Google Classroom Linked assignments cannot be edited once created.