1. Log into the parent or teacher account that you want to subscribe to.
*It is recommended you do not subscribe to a student account.
2. Click on the subscribe button.
3. Please make sure to review the Payment Terms as you agree to these terms once you select the button "Subscribe."
4. The subscriptions are titled by how often they bill. Select the plan that is most convenient for you by clicking on the payment method:
5. Submit your payment information, and then hit subscribe!
*Once you're subscribed, you may need to refresh the site.
6. If you are not logged into an account, you will be prompted to also submit your email address. Please make sure this is a valid email address.
7. If you were not logged in at the time of purchase, please check your email account for a link to attach the subscription to an account. Please make sure to COMPLETE your account to have access to your billing settings as well as subscription benefits. *You may need to check spam or junk folder for this email.
Next steps after subscribing:
Add students: If you don't already have attached students, here is how to get started: https://teachmehelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/211053278-How-do-I-add-students-
Note that all linked students will have access to subscription benefits.
Accidently subscribed on the wrong account or student account?
Contact us to have the subscription transferred to the right account: