Currently, we do not have a printer-friendly version of the report card or the option to print out report cards for a class. However, you can go to an individual student's report card and print out the page. Here are the steps to do this.
1. Select Report Cards on the left side panel of your settings:
Alternatively, you can click here:
2. Select the class you're looking for.
3. You will see an overview of all your students. You can select a student's name to view more details. In the example below, we are select Barry Allen.
4. After selecting the student's name, you will see their report card. To print this out or save it as a PDF, go to your browser's settings. On Chrome, this will be the 3 dots in the right-hand corner. Once you get the drop-down, select Print.
5. You can then see a preview of what the print will look like. To save as a PDF, select the destination as "Save as PDF" and then select "Save."
6. If you want to go directly to print, select the printer for the destination, and then select print.