1. Log into your account.
2. Go to your assignments. You can find your assignments by going through the homepage or assignments menu here: https://www.mathgames.com/user/profile/assignments
3. Select the assignments. Assignments that have yet to be completed have a white checkmark.
4. Select a skill you haven't completed yet. Skills that have yet to be completed have a white checkmark.
5. Complete the skill from the assignment. If your teacher assigned more than one skill to an assignment, you will see the option to go to the next skill at the end of one.
6. If there are no other skills, or if you finish all the skills, you will see a completed message.
Note: Highlighted in purple, you will always get recommended another skill at the end of a completed assignment. These are not part of the assignments and are just a recommendation.
7. If an assignment is already expired, you will not be able to complete it.