There are two ways to view a student's report card:
1. Navigate to the 'Report Cards' tab
2. Scroll down, and find a student through the list or via the search feature
Or find a student through their class. First, select the class
Then select student on the class list
3. Select a time range. If you choose custom, select 'Generate' after inputting your dates.
4. The first part of the student's grade is an overview with suggestions
5. Scroll down, and select either Skills or Standards to view
6. To the left, view overall status and grade in column
Note: At this time, there is no printer-friendly version of the report card. You can select to print the page from your browser, and then save the page as a PDF.