Firstly, the cancellation steps are the same regardless of how you paid. Here are the cancellation steps:
However, if for whatever reason you want to cancel directly with Paypal, below are the steps:
1. Go to Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/home
2. Log in to the Paypal account on which you made the purchase:
3. Click on settings in the righthand corner: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/settings/
4. Click on Payments, and then select Manage Automatic Payments: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/settings/payments
5. Search for TeachMe Inc., and select it:
6. Select Cancel.
7. Select Cancel again, and make sure you receive CONFIRMATION. You can check back on the program's status to verify that it is in fact canceled.
Additional information regarding cancellation:
Per our payment terms, all transactions are prepaid and NON-REFUNDABLE. Customers are responsible for all transactions that occur PRIOR to cancellation: https://www.mathgames.com/payment-terms.html
Your subscription will remain active for the amount you already paid for. You will NOT lose benefits during your active period. You will still have access to free features like assignments, selective games, and worksheets even after your subscription expires.