Sometimes you need to clear your browser's clear cache to view the latest update on the page or to resolve an error.
Ideally, only delete your cache, and reboot the site. If you are still having issues, go back and delete your cookies too. Please note that deleting your cookies will delete any game progress.
Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner).
Select Clear Browsing Data from the left-hand side. Set the Time Range set to All Time. Check-mark Cached images and files and select Clear Data.
If you are on a Windows computer, close and re-open Chrome to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the chrome menu on the top menu bar and selectQuitfor the changes to take effect.
1. Click on the Tools bar.
2. Click on Options (On Mac, it's labeled Preferences).
3. Options menu highlighted after choosing Open menu button in Mozilla Firefox
On the menu to the left, select Privacy & Security.
4. Under the Cookies and Site Data option, click the "Clear Data..." button.
5. Select Cached Web Content.
If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Firefox to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Firefox menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
1. Click on Safari on the top menu bar.
2. Click Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click Manage Website Data...
5. Click Remove All.
6. Click Remove Now.
7. Go to the Safari menu on the top menu bar.
8. Select Quit to close Safari and save your changes.